Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: The Butt-Pirate List...  (Read 4345 times)

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
The Butt-Pirate List...
« on: Jan. 28, 2007, 01:04:20 PM »
This is a little "hall of shame," if you will; a list of names & email addresses (if available) of butt-pirates that in the past decided to cause drama here by demonstrating their expert "flame master of disaster" skillz upon learning of anti-pirating measures OR resorting to something much, much worse as in the case of GF_Alt, etc... I keep it updated where possible when more decide to, you know, "take a stand" against teh big, bad, evil NightWolve... My glorious "fans," you know? What can I say, what can I say...

1) Pruvmerong/Polaris/GF_Alt
(Top Butt-Pirate of all time)

Update: The warez criminal, that is, the Felghana patch leaker has successfully been identified. He's been a regular GameFAQ's degenerate all along and even had a profile here.

** Further info:
Alias: Pruvmerong (Which incidentally isn't all that hard to do, proving him wrong, that is), Polaris.
Email: pruvmerong@gmail.com (Where are some ninjas for hire when you need 'em?)
MSN:  Pruvy@hotmail.com
URL:  bleakcosmos.nxserve.net

He did say he was a broke college student tossing me a $5 and that he'd eventually toss me some more when/if he could... (Well, of course he never did. They never do... He begrudgingly gave the bare minimum to grab the patch, and grab he did!)

Current Angle: After 2 years of hiding/silence and with some detective work, I got his attention the other day which resulted in him coming out of hiding and issuing some sort of challenge, audacious as it is... He apparently wants propaganda access-rights to my board, that is, he wants to step into the ring with me and battle it out to show us all how justified he was in what he did, the cocky, morally bankrupt fuck that he is... I accepted his challenge but the entry fee is, say $100, which is rather fair considering he cost me a whole lot more money than that. Paypal the cash, bitch, and you got yourself a deal! How badly do you want a piece of me? Oh, I'll give you the chance and keep my word IF you got the money, but I'm not gonna give that which you seek for free (free-for-me is your kind of thinking)... Heh. "Debating" with you further, publicly, would be humanizing you, and you're not a human being in my eyes, you're a demon, plus you're essentially asking of me something further even after ALL that you took from me which is outrageous on its face, so money is the only thing that's gonna do the trick... You think you got what it takes to embarrass me on my own forum? To "take it to me?" Fine, but if you want your shot, you're gonna have to pay to get it! I'm such a capitalist, huh? Always thinking of how to sell something when you were wanting/expecting or even feeling entitled to get it for free... Sounds VERY fucking familiar to me when it comes to Ys "fans..."

Continued:

... Where oh where to begin... This @sshole of epic proportions surpassed even the infamous Vision-Z in his douche baggery of 2 years of stalking/harassing. I speak of none other than my Felghana patch leaker/thief. Suffice to say, my hate for him is vast, endless and it's fortunate for the both of us that there is an Internet that separates the two of us.

Effectively, his actions robbed me out of $1000-$1500 and thus crossed a different kind of line... It's one thing to engage in mad-flamer troll behavior, quite another to cross into criminal robbery as he did. The work that led to the creation of the Felghana patch was over several years, and after only one month, finally after there was some return on the investment for years of sacrifice in the form of a respectable donation frequency that was enjoyed during January of '07, he COMPLETELY undercut everything... As word of the leak spread, with the patch being uploaded to rapidshare sites and the links aggressively being spread to wherever, I saw a dramatic drop in donations. Yessss, my "fans" went back to doing what they knew how to do best: freeload... Victory! Oh, how happy the little darlings were! They got what they wanted at their favorite price point after all! Certainly, my view of the "fans" became more defined as a result, not that I pretty much shouldn't have been surprised by this.

As you well can imagine, the desire to return the favor to what GF_Alt did is pretty powerful and has been at times all-consuming. If you have any information as to who he is, I'll gladly make it worth your while in exchange for it. Unfortunately, that username was created solely for the purpose of stealing/leaking the Felghana patch, so his real/normal username remains unknown... I was hoping his ego would get the best of him and he'd one day eventually brag to me directly about what he did, but he's kept silent ever since. Only two known posts of his once existed and they did not provide enough clues as to his identity.

This is all occurred BTW at that most unholy, decidedly uncivilized union of GayFAQs & GaySpot. Not only are the posters there utterly detestable, infantile, but the forum software is just plain garbage. The thread where the original leak occurred was eventually deleted, and wish I could say it was because of the leak, but it wasn't. Rapidshare links to the patch remained, but the diarrhea that some spewed was selectively deleted prior to the whole thing being deleted. The credit for its entire deletion goes to FrayedFuckingHopeless who hijacked the thread in the first place and who seems to get deleted, locked, and/or banned wherever he goes with that diarrhea-spewing mouth of his along with that snapperhead personality.

2) TruthSpeaker

He helped spread megaupload & rapidshare links of my stolen patch immediately following GF_Alt's actions. I "used to be cool" to warez butt-pirating degenerates such as himself served as one justification I gather. Awwwww. Now I'm not apparently. I assume though I can again be "cool" with him and other degenerates by providing free pirated games and patches to fill their warez coffers... Whatever the case, he's not important the way GF_Alt is. Just an afterthought.

3) ParalelUni, SpikeyPsyche@gmail.com

Seemed like an OK regular, but flipped out right after this Faded character showed up when they both learned things may not go so well if trying to patch a pirated copy of Felghana. Surprisingly, right after he was banned/erased from here, he ran off to another forum to cry a river about it there. He eventually managed to get himself banned again! I didn't even have to ask. He pissed off my friends there all on his own. A cheerleader of the leak, he was last seen hoping another updated version of the patch would pass into his hands... Ahh, but 2 years later, no updated version has passed into ANYONE'S hands... Interesting.

4) Faded/FrayedHope/Oh, and yes, 'Unforgiven', Frayedhope@yahoo.com

I gather he was lurking here for a while, anxiously awaiting news to get his sorry hands on the patch, only to discover the unthinkable idea of an anti-pirating measure, so he immediately registered to "voice his opposition" (like the good little soldier that he is), to get exact details, as well as to dispute my cheap warez bastard profile, a profile that fit him like a glove (telling the truth about someone is usually what infuriates them the most)... Not a very happy camper that one.

(Update: He had stated here on Jan 24th that he owns no pirated copy nor an original copy, but based on another forum, the next day, the 25th, you found him revealing that he's been playing Felghana just fine in Japanese... So, I guess he had one day of credibility or was lying to begin with. He carped on not having pirated the game that day with me here, but left out his future intent, one day later it would seem, to do so. Surprise. Surprise.

One other thing, which is important: his hijacking of a thread in GayFAQs/GaySpot and his agitating actions there as well as here can be held responsible for creating the environment that led to the theft/leaking of my patch. The leaker GF_Alt's 2nd/final post was partly in response to one of his diarrhea-laced posts. It's clear the leaker was influenced by him in some way. Thus, he can be held indirectly/partially responsible for causing the theft of my patch which I do. This lying, whiny, thieving fucking prick couldn't just tell the truth from the start which probably would've led to a much different result in all of this. It was his fucking lying that I couldn't stand. Fucking bitchy ass biotch!)

Anyway, I'm gonna leave this here for display and to let email harvesters pick up their email addresses. You're welcome to pass their emails around to uh... whatever. ^^ Also, you can let them know what you think about 'em having caused more delay in the release of the final, public patch. Any time I spend doing this, is time that would've been spent finishing up the ReadMe and last minute changes, etc.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!