Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Hello World!!!  (Read 13700 times)

Offline Bernie

• thegmang / The PCE Community's Dogi
  • Hapless Fledgling
  • Nothing to see here, move along please...
    • View Profile
Re: Hello World!!!
« Reply #40 on: Feb. 16, 2006, 12:05:18 AM »
Sorry to jump in with a topic TOTALLY unrelated, but can you (or anyone) point me to a FAQ or something similar which explains how to convert a PC-Engine CD-ROM into a .zip file which will subsequently be run by PCEP or HUE for the PSP? Specifically, I have my Dracula X CD and would love to play it on my PSP, but have have NO clue what to do after I put it in my computer...

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #41 on: Feb. 16, 2006, 10:07:40 AM »
Try http://necstasy.emunova.net/

Click the British flag so it'll change to English; click Tutorials all the way at the bottom, and then check out the "How to make a Bin/Cue" and "How to make an Iso/Wav" links.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline RyuRanX

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Feb. 16, 2006, 10:35:22 AM »
Where can I download Ys I&II Complete translation patches?
I only have some old files from a long time ago, when Ys II wasn't fully translated (actually, I don't know if its finished already, because I'm away from Ys almost a year).

Nightwolve, I've heard that you'll finally translate the newest chapters of the Ys series. I can hardly wait to see one of my dreams come true !!!
The Light of the Blind you’ll see
The venom that tears my spine
The Eyes of the Nile are opening - you’ll see

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #43 on: Feb. 16, 2006, 11:52:57 AM »
The link was actually available on the page you commented on, also when you click "Translation Projects." It was the "Original Combo Site" one.

Here:

https://www.ysutopia.net/translations/yscomplete/#5

AnyseeNEC

« Reply #44 on: Mar. 24, 2006, 11:41:41 PM »
NightWolve,

Won't Falcom come after anyone for translating their newer titles, like the PC version of Ys: The Ark of Napishtim?  I thought the reason you quit translating that one was because of the trouble a Korean got into for translating it to Korean.

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #45 on: Apr. 28, 2006, 01:27:33 PM »
OH, pfff, nobody's been commenting much on this, so I hadn't seen your comment all this time. Correct, that is why I had quit the project initially. It wasn't just that it was a newer title, it was that a Korean company had picked up a license from Falcom to handle a release for Korea, so that in addition to it being a newer title caused him to get into trouble.

That was over two years ago, just about. I think now that enough time has gone by, it won't be an issue, so that's why I decided to continue after all. Add to the two years that have gone by, I will purposely be waiting till the end of this year before any patch is released for it. Essentially, I'm adding even more time.