Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: A special treat to donators and assistants!  (Read 3557 times)

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
A special treat to donators and assistants!
« on: Dec. 25, 2006, 02:55:11 PM »
Howdy folks. Merry Christmas one and all! Unfortunately... I didn't have a chance to work on the final touches to the Ys Felghana patch which I was hoping to have ready for today... However, I decided to make the mostly completed patch available to all my donators and to those have assisted me with such things as image editing, etc. I haven't really expanded the pool of BETA testers up to this point, so I figure they can serve that purpose somewhat in the meantime. As for when it'll be 100% ready for release to the general public, I would guess some time in January. I have a few text images left related to a 'mural' for a certain point in the game and some boss name description images that need fine tuning. After that, I'll only have the ReadMe to finish and possibly one programmatic change to cache all edited images since there is a slowdown that occurs when the player opens the options menu.

On an unrelated note, I'd like to say RIP on behalf of James Brown [The Godfather of Soul]. He passed away today around 1:45 AM and deserves an honorable mention in my book.

More related links:

'Godfather Of Soul' James Brown Dies At 73

GODFATHER OF SOUL EXITS WORLD STAGE LIKE A TRUE SHOWMAN...

James Brown, civil rights icon, peacemaker

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline Blaze

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #1 on: Dec. 25, 2006, 09:29:31 PM »
Cheesy Merry Chrismas, and happy new year.
Blaze, the man of simple words

Offline Superlocke

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Ys :D
    • View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2 on: Dec. 28, 2006, 08:20:19 PM »
hahaha.. damn, i KNEW i should have donated sooner Sad
oh well... ill still send you my cash on friday, good luck getting it completed!!