Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Has anyone beaten this? Post your accomplishments!  (Read 2647 times)

Offline X-Calibar

• Experienced Guildsman
  • Gustave
    • View Profile
Has anyone beaten this? Post your accomplishments!
« on: Nov. 29, 2006, 11:47:22 AM »
I'm not the best person to really be starting this topic but I figured somebody had to do it ;)
I've only made it to Hard mode; the level after the Burnedbless fire level [lvl 5 or something>?]  I'm pretty sure I could make it to 6 or 7 if I really try; which I'll attempt later when I'm feeling crazy~!
400 types per minute!  100 mistypes! ... gotta work on that lol  I'll post a score next time.

Ha!   Feena...    Please save Ys    from Typing!

Offline memoryjar

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone beaten this? Post your accomplishments!
« Reply #1 on: Nov. 29, 2006, 05:29:44 PM »
Yes, i've also gotten to hard mode lvl 5 but that last boss kept killing me. I think you had to type 2 parallel letters per tick on that one...

I've noticed a bug/typo... Let's say you started playing on easy so when you beat it you'll go to normal mode and when you beat that you'll go to hard mode. But the porblem is that when you're in normal and hard mode and you just cleared a stage, the screen will still show that it's on easy difficulty. Unless easy mode gets more and more difficult, i doubt this is normal.

Also, I was wondering why this program requires so much ram out of your system? When i run it it takes like 50% of cpu to run it....

Offline duke4711

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone beaten this? Post your accomplishments!
« Reply #2 on: Nov. 29, 2006, 09:24:20 PM »
I can't even make it past the first bloody level! I guest I'll just wait for the release of the Felghana patch and play that.
Great spirits have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein