Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Gurumin on PSP  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Platypus

• aka Haohmaru
  • Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Gurumin on PSP
« on: Mar. 10, 2006, 02:59:59 PM »
I just read on RPGFan that Gurumin will be converted to PSP by Falcom themselves. It seems Falcom really likes the PSP, as lots of titles are being released.

Offline Seldane

• Dulk Dekt
  • Seasoned Veteran
  • Maayti
    • View Profile
    • Ancient Land of Ys
Re: Gurumin on PSP
« Reply #1 on: Mar. 10, 2006, 03:37:48 PM »
Falcom has nothing to do with the earlier PSP releases (ED3-5, YsVI). This is the first Falcom project for the PSP. This is also the first console release by Falcom since 1995 (Ys V for SFC). Ys V Expert was released by Koei.
« Last Edit: Mar. 12, 2006, 06:13:16 AM by Seldane »
DVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:

Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: ! Sir, the door was open.

Offline Miles

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
    • vgmdb
Re: Gurumin on PSP
« Reply #2 on: Mar. 21, 2006, 06:08:10 AM »
I like the idea of Falcom publishing on a platform besides PC just because it gives us a better chance of seeing a localized release. While I doubt they would publish it here themselves due to the lack of a US office, a US publisher like NIS America or XSEED games might grab it for release. In fact, Gurumin seems just like the type of game NIS would translate and release here.

Everything would be good as long as Bandia stayed away. Far faaaaaaaaar away! I think most would agree that their Legend of Heroes localization job was far from even being decent.
« Last Edit: Mar. 21, 2006, 06:29:54 AM by Miles »