Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: My best and worst part of YS I  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Ricard350

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
My best and worst part of YS I
« on: Mar. 30, 2009, 09:11:56 PM »
My favorite one was the Entrance of Dogi inside the cell.  Was always wondering on how they met, cause i only played YSIII on the SNES back in 1992, and Ark on Naphistim on PSP and I always saw Adol and Dogi together.

My worst part was of couse the last BOSS!  Am i the only one who almost went from a happy/peaceful state of mind to a complete psycho!! after my 100th try.     >:D   Told my GF that i would not leave this chair before this dude fall.....

Managed to down it after 2 hours of complete tryouts finally!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Well, on to YS II now.........  wow......     MAGIC!! lol

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
Re: My best and worst part of YS I
« Reply #1 on: Mar. 31, 2009, 10:09:37 PM »
...the last BOSS! Am I the only one who almost went from a happy/peaceful state of mind to a complete psycho!! after my 100th try.     >:D

Dark Fact would've been a lot more fun if you had set the difficulty level to Nightmare.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline X-Calibar

• Experienced Guildsman
  • Gustave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr. 01, 2009, 01:01:24 AM »
You are not the only one Ricard!  Dark Fact was a pain in the arse for the first many attempts... [thank goodness he doesn't taunt after the first time]

Although my real nemesis from both Ys I and II is the mine's bat boss... Vagullion.  That tard.

[Nightmare mode forever!]

Offline duke4711

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr. 01, 2009, 03:39:03 PM »
You're not kidding. Vagullion is a son of a bitch. It took me a while to beat him on nightmare(Or on any difficulty setting for that matter). But aside from him, Zava, at the entrance to the bell tower has always been a real pain in my ass.
Great spirits have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein

Offline X-Calibar

• Experienced Guildsman
  • Gustave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr. 02, 2009, 02:22:43 AM »
You're not kidding. Vagullion is a son of a bitch. It took me a while to beat him on nightmare(Or on any difficulty setting for that matter). But aside from him, Zava, at the entrance to the bell tower has always been a real pain in my ass.
Ah man, forgot about Zava lol
I think she probably ranks 2nd as most annoying/difficult for me on nightmare...  Dark Fact was tough, but I could always get pretty close before screwing up [good on morale] lol; and the Ys II final, well ... it's epic, so I don't mind the struggle  ;)