Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Guadozoku, despicable extortionist from NightCrawler's Romhacking Hacks.net.  (Read 1811 times)

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
Post Status: 99% - Good enough I guess.

RHDN Profile: http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=331
Name: Guadozoku
Profession: "Teacher" (And an extortionist on the side in videogame forums)
Comments: Typical FREE-FOR-ME Ys F.A.N. with the whole shebang of an entitlement complex but with the added "Hand it over for free... OR ELSE! Raaaawr!!!!" extortionist kick to it.

Home of Extortionists and Death-Threat Floating Hacks, NightCrawler's (The Dark A$$hole of Romhacking) very own:
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/

Introduction: Some time after the Felghana patch was leaked on January, 29 2007, I had announced that as a consequence of the temporary early-access donation program (which was a compromise, an idea from ccleaner) for a BETA copy of a Felghana patch being rejected by warez freeloading Ys patch consumers, the worst freeloading fanbase in history (they went back to their 99% freeloading after learning the patch was leaked and freely available), I would thus try to come up with a more permanent payware model for a possible Ys Origin patch to filter out freeloaders and also a disc check system to filter out pirates and just try to deal with *real* Falcom fans, not warez videogame thieves...

Now, what I didn't understand or was prepared for at the time was that the fan-translation movement has these bigoted, totalitarian, fan credo fanatics floating around and there is no compromising with such fanatics... Examples included PruvMeRong, the criminal leaker of the patch from GameFAQs. Thomas Lipschultz (wyrdwad) is another one, now an XSEED Games employee responsible for cheating me when it came to the script deals, well, a great deal of his hatred for me stems from this type of ideology. Kirsten Miller (omgfloofy/omgfailure), "The Wicked Witch of the Warez," this bat-shit crazy, psycho shadow-boxer of mine, where once again, a case where the driving hatred results from this fan credo fanaticism and demanding every last man, woman and child think exactly the way that you do or else!! Kitsune Sniper, (David Silva GarcĂ­a) another character-assassin that caught my attention recently who had been shadow-boxing me for years without my knowledge, the two-faced coward that he is...

Anyway, you get the idea, there are plenty of these malcontents around (the latest, TruHellRazer). Essentially, in my conclusion, these type of fanatical, bigoted ideologues seek to use the fan-translation movement as a vehicle to advance anti-capitalist, anti-profit, free-for-all, utopian ideals and anyone that presents a threat to that, that doesn't conform to this thought-process 100%, is the focus of modern evil in the world, this person is an "infidel" in their tyrannical eyes, etc. Typically, they have certain key things in common, they think they're in charge of other people in some way, that they have a say... The other feature is hiding behind a computer, demanding stuff for free and engaging in mass-demonization as a form of extortion/punishment for not being in compliance with their view...

So, let's get to Guadozoku finally having gotten that background information out of the way. In his own words, here he goes:

Archived Source: http://ximwix.net/mirrors/rhdn/index.php@topic=4182.0.html#msg63948
Quote from: Guadozoku, July 17, 2007, 01:09:27 pm
[Let's] E-mail Falcom. Maybe later, I'll do a rough Japanese translation of that, so we can all tell Falcom what he's doing.

Being of this mindset, Guadozoku effectively floated an extortion threat in the form of "Hand over the patches for $0.00, my FAVORITE pricepoint, or I will email Falcom to report you!!!" Now, never mind the hypocrisy of a lying, scheming, videogame thief who never ONCE lifted a finger to threaten, let alone criticize, ANY pirating network, never mind him temporarily and laughably pretending to care about a publisher in this case! Heh. Truth is, his ilk doesn't give a shit about anybody but themselves and their self-serving interests! Make no mistake about that! That's who and what these warez pieces of garbage are! I said it before and I stand by it.

After Guadozoku's extortion threat, I demanded romhacking hacks.net stop linking to me, remove all my patches from their website, etc. They initially complied... But then, I dunno, maybe a year later, the bigot NightCrawler couldn't stand by his website's original policy of "Patches will be removed for any reason if requested by the creator..." so he actually changed a long-standing policy from the site's inception just because of little ole me, and he forcibly grabbed all of my patches and uploaded them back! WOW! And then, he created an attack entry profile for me which he maintains to this day to f--k with me, permanently maintaining his hate-on for me, never f--king off, never willing to move on and just leave me be, which is what I asked for all along!

These people LITERALLY DO NOT understand how creepy they appear, most especially when the other person simply tells them that they want nothing to do with them and that they just need to move on and f--k off, but they can't, they won't... That's how it is! The guy has to be in his late 30's now, but STILL an immature manchild that can't bury a grudge when the other person simply isn't bothering him and wants NOTHING to do with him!

So that's where the situation is at... Guadozoku got away with his extortion threat anyway, and romhacking hacks.net forced a continued association with me against my will, cause, yeah, just because, they can f--k with people, the bigoted butthurt bullies that they are, so why not ? I guess really, that's about it for this entry...

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!