Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Ys: The Oath in Felghana Translation  (Read 32548 times)

Offline geise

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
Re: Ys: The Oath in Felghana Translation
« Reply #40 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 06:59:37 AM »
Where is that talking taking place?? They do only work on the Complete versions.

EDIT: Oh, he meant Complete obviously. It's the bitmaps with ETERNAL on them that created this confusion, remember. Falcom's poor recycling job of the prior ETERNAL product into the COMPLETE product is what's mainly responsible for this. I was spreading the phrase "ETERNAL COMPLETE" from my website for a while before Psycho DeuceBag finally explained the issue to me. Down the road, that led to me finally changing those frame bitmaps to read COMPLETE. Psycho DeuceBag did the image editing for that, and most everything else. The problem has spread unfortunately and it'll be a while before our corrections make their way across the net. There are still torrents being shared named "Eternal Complete" and so forth, etc. Add to that the many screenshots across the net with the Ys frame at the top saying ETERNAL, yet it's the COMPLETE version of the product. What can you do? *shrugs*

Yeah I did mean Complete.  I have had Ys Eternal since 99 and played it religiously.  When Ys Complete came out I still found myself saying Eternal.  As for the paypal account, my god I am blind.  Anyways expect a donation soon.
EDIT:  Ok donation sent.  I'll make another payment when the patch is released.  Thanks again Nightwolve.  Also does Psycho DeuceBag have a donation account set up as well?  BTW expect another donation when the patch is released as well. :D
« Last Edit: Sep. 07, 2006, 07:38:45 AM by geise »

Offline SkyeWelse

• Global Moderator
  • Eager Initiate
  • On a quest to find Xanadu
    • View Profile
    • XyZ - A Tribute to Xak, Ys, and Zelda
« Reply #41 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 08:59:42 AM »
Hmm, so what is difference between "Ys Eternal" and "Ys Complete"? Until now I always thought it was just "Ys Eternal Complete".

Wait, isn't the PS2 version, the one released by DigiCube called " Ys Eternal Complete"?

I'm a little confused on the subject. I guess I better I straighten it out before I start working on the list of all of the games at the Ys page of the site I'm working on.

-SkyeWelse

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #42 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »
Also does Psycho DeuceBag have a donation account set up as well?  BTW expect another donation when the patch is released as well. :D

No, he doesn't. Btw, was that you with the perryworld4 email address that sent it?

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline geise

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 11:44:38 AM »
Also does Psycho DeuceBag have a donation account set up as well?  BTW expect another donation when the patch is released as well. :D

No, he doesn't. Btw, was that you with the perryworld4 email address that sent it?

No.  It should be b_naglic.  Was that the only donation that showed up?

Offline MP83

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 01:59:39 PM »
Hmm, so what is difference between "Ys Eternal" and "Ys Complete"? Until now I always thought it was just "Ys Eternal Complete".

This ---> http://homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/Shot_Ys_WinET.html

Wait, isn't the PS2 version, the one released by DigiCube called " Ys Eternal Complete"?

No, that's Ys I & II: Eternal Story. :)

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #45 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 03:47:42 PM »

No.  It should be b_naglic.  Was that the only donation that showed up?

I received 3 dollars from s. perry. Was that how much you sent? That's the only donation that showed up. The whole reason I was asking was cause the timing from when you said you had sent it didn't match with the one I had received. It'd be a rare coincidence if it was actually someone else.

This ---> http://homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/Shot_Ys_WinET.html

No, that's Ys I & II: Eternal Story. :)

Excellent. I was hoping someone would do me the trouble and answer that well enough. I wouldn't have thought of that link.

Offline SkyeWelse

• Global Moderator
  • Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 04:15:55 PM »
Ah ha! That pretty much explains it then. Just minor differences in color and touchup on the Complete. So that's what the old Ys opening was that included in with the patch. It all makes sense now! Mucho Gracias for including the old opening in along with the complete addition NightWolve. That was fun to check out.

So I guess it was Ys Complete that Digicube ported over to the PS2. There didn't seem to be many differences when I was playing through it other than the obvious washed out colors from that of the PC version and the gem that allows you to go to the dream world and unlock various Ys artwork such as Feena in a bathing suit and stuff. I was so hoping that that would be ported over to the U.S. so that new fans could get into the Ys series from the next generation console market... but instead they had to go and release only the 6th chapter of which most people went "Huh? What happened to Ys 1-5?" I've been persistant in telling this over and over again at www.konamistars.com, which is an official Konami rpg site that is there to win fans over to their published series and receive feedback on what and how to release some of their future rpg games.

Anyhow, thanks for pointing that out. Now I know what people are talking about. ^^

-SkyeWelse

Offline MP83

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 04:25:22 PM »
Mucho Gracias for including the old opening in along with the complete addition NightWolve. That was fun to check out.
If I'm not totally wrong, it was Falcom that left it in. :)

Offline geise

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 05:13:41 PM »

I received 3 dollars from s. perry. Was that how much you sent? That's the only donation that showed up. The whole reason I was asking was cause the timing from when you said you had sent it didn't match with the one I had received. It'd be a rare coincidence if it was actually someone else.
[/quote]

Sorry that wasn't me.  I sent 20 bucks.  Paypal shows it as completed.  I guess they're just slow sending payment to your account or something.  Anyways if it doesn't show up today or tomorrow let me know and I'll see what's going on. 

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #49 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 05:28:42 PM »
Ah, crap, there you are. I never got the email. Instead I just logged in my account and found it had been processed. That explains it. Weird. Someone sent me like 3 bucks, right around the time you were saying you would so that's why I got confused. I've only ever gotten about 15-20 or so donations since I added that paypal donate, so the rarity made me think it was you. I was like, "dude, yeah, I already got it." Anyhow, that was definitely a more respectable amount. ;) Thanks. (OK, I've added that included hotmail email address to my donaters' list.)

Offline geise

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 05:43:34 PM »
Great!  Glad it was sent!  That's the only amount of donations you've recieved?  How long have you had that donation account up?  Well you'll still be recieving another one from me whenever release day is.  I wish Psycho DeuceBag had an account as well.  Anyways thanks again for the work you're doing on the greatest rpg series ever (well the greatest to us anyways).   ;)

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #51 on: Sep. 07, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »
Oh, it's been up for nearly ~2 years I think. Since early 2005 is the closest I can remember. It's definitely sometime before May of '05 since that was when I added the link to the cheap, now defunct, RIGG site. It was placed on the Ys Complete page much earlier.

Offline Dankrigannon

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Sep. 11, 2006, 10:02:11 AM »
I am glad this translation is almost done. I thought the patch for the Ys I and II completes were amazing.   I have played through Oath many times, and each time I love it more. When I saw that this translation was almost done,  I have never had so much perma grin in my life.  Falcom should see the quality in this work, and put u on the payroll for ED6.   ;D I feel that you should be getting paid for this work, so I donated my cigarette money  for the week.  I guess I will try to quit.  heh.. it is not much, but it is all I had in my account. 

How many Images do you have left? when those are done will the patch be released?  I hope it is soon.  I guess the more time you take, the better it will be.  So take your time.... heh
« Last Edit: Sep. 11, 2006, 10:04:59 AM by Dankrigannon »
To Make the End of Battle

Offline zaratus

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Sep. 11, 2006, 02:04:27 PM »

I don't think I've said this, but THIS game is a real masterpiece from start to finish. I've not been impressed with a video game in a long time till now. I've never seen an action/RPG game like this to be honest, just perfect, in every aspect. Plus, I wasn't much of a PC-gaming guy. I've only dabbled with PC games and a lot of that has to do with Falcom. But yeah, I mean, it IS breathtaking. It's a pure rockin' action fest. The music is as amazing as the graphics. When I think of the early years, with Ys Book I & II, where you had the best soundtrack ever, but 8-bit graphics and compare them to now, with this game here, where BOTH the soundtrack AND graphics are as equally awesome, it astonishes the mind! From challenging action-packed bosses, to a well-done and executed plot, it has everything!

This really will be Psycho DeuceBag and mine's most impressive English patch ever released. You'll never know all the events behind the scenes that led to this, how we slowly advanced and matured in our craft over time, the lost sleep, the frustration, the setbacks, the pride in seeing it all work and come together, etc.  It really is something else. Now assuming you haven't ruined the experience by having played it already and beaten it, the first time you play it patched, you will orgasm! Satisfaction guaranteed! ;) It really was such an amazing privilege to get to play it in English first for me, to say the least. I don't often stop and truly appreciate that fact since I'm always keeping myself busy. Anyway, enough unrestrained giddiness on display here on my part. Heh.

I have to agree on the sheer awesomeness of Oath in Felghana.  =)  Having played through it, although in Japanese, I had a great time playing through the game. 
Playing it through on Normal, I still had problems with a few bosses, while others were pretty easy.  Not to mention a few times where I deperately warped out with the Wing to avoid dying horribly (mostly from rough spots in the final dungeon, and a time or two in Valestine Castle and Elderm Mountains).  I can always tell when I've finished a genuinely great game, when I try playing other games, and it's just that much harder to actually play them, because they just don't measure up.  And the fact that I'd rather be playing Oath in Felghana again. =P 

Gonna try the game in Hard after the translation is released...  I forsee me repeating boss battles a LOT.  Even though I beat the game on Normal, Boss Rush on Normal was kicking my ass.  Not all the bosses, but for some bosses, I guess I was more powerful than what they give you in Boss Rush (as opposed to Ys VI where it seemed you were generally more powerful), because some just seem a lot more difficult.  And then there's the early bosses, where you are so used to using the other abilities you get later on, you mess up because you can't do them anymore. =P 

In particular there were about 3 or 4 that really gave me a lot of trouble...  Eventually, I just gave up, since I just could NOT beat (avoiding spoilers) a certain boss you fight twice.  But, not the OTHER boss you fight twice, with the clones.  The one before that. =P  I need to take time to get the patterns and stuff down, but I was getting rather frustrated by that point. 

It was also nice to have a game that actually had a challenging final boss as well.  Though, I definitely do a lot better on that guy now, usually getting past the first phase without getting hit.  And having seen videos of people taking him down, realizing I was making it more difficult on myself, and seeing a few other missed opportunities for damage. 

I'm really looking forward to the release, and being able to understand the game this time.  I know I missed at least two sidequests, perhaps more.  It'll also be interesting to see exactly how the story has been improved over the original Ys III.  I recognized some of the big changes, but of course, with japanese dialogue, I can only get minimal understanding out of it.

Offline ranzor

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 01:35:04 AM »
I agree about the awesomeness of this game. The best Ys so far in my opinion. Really, the marriage of amazing music with breathtaking graphics create a whole new level of greatness. I've beaten the game in the easy mode (and thinking about beating it again in the very easy mode while waiting for the english patch), but I think the pleasure of playing it in english will be enormous, anyway, when the patch comes out.

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #55 on: Sep. 12, 2006, 04:00:22 AM »
I feel that you should be getting paid for this work, so I donated my cigarette money  for the week.  I guess I will try to quit.  heh.. it is not much, but it is all I had in my account.

Now that my friend was a very very smart thing to do if I may say. Rather than converting your money into addictive and carcinogenic puffs of smoke, thus burning it away, you have instead helped a brutha out who needed it. For this you deserve some karma points. :P

Offline Neo-Kaiser

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Nov. 20, 2006, 09:54:33 AM »
I wanted to ask if this patch will be applied to a ISO or Bin image or if this is like some patch mad by Ninja where you first install the game and then the patch replace the installed files.

Offline TDOMMX

• Eager Initiate
  • I won't give up.
    • View Profile
    • Darkside Translations
« Reply #57 on: Nov. 20, 2006, 11:04:06 AM »
I wanted to ask if this patch will be applied to a ISO or Bin image or if this is like some patch mad by Ninja where you first install the game and then the patch replace the installed files.

NightWolve makes a point of having you install the game normally first, then patching the game with his dummy-proof patcher.  No respectable fan translator ever packages their translation with a copy of the original work in order to avoid legal issues.  The only exception to this rule thus far has been Roxfan's translation of Neon Genesis Evangelion - Girlfriend of Steel, which was originally 4 discs, but had the audio resampled to fit just one.

Just have a look at the Ys I-II Complete patches if you want to see how his patchers works.  No need to look for the translated opening video, official Falcom patches, or the like, as the patcher does that for you.
This is TDOMMX (formerly Magus0857) signing out.

Offline Neo-Kaiser

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Nov. 20, 2006, 11:48:02 AM »
Ok thanks for answering my question. In other words i install the game and then i run the patch by selecting the folder with the installed files. But to install it i have to install a file fro M$ then after that I restart my WinXP in Japanese then after installing the game I restart it in English and install the patch. All checked!

Offline Drakono

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Dec. 10, 2006, 12:11:47 AM »
If you install Microsoft's AppLocale, there should be no need for the restarts (from my experience and the feedback I've seen from others). Using either method should work, but both aren't necessary.

Offline JTKirk

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: Dec. 12, 2006, 05:20:46 AM »
Hi! I register here although I'm reading this page for a long time to say I've just dropped some bucks to help the project.
Please tell me if the money has arrived safely.  :)

Thanx and keep the good job. I can't wait for the patch to be released!  ;D ;D

Offline SkyeWelse

• Global Moderator
  • Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Dec. 13, 2006, 09:44:14 PM »
Welcome JTKirk. Good to see more Ys fans who are interested in supporting NW's projects financially. Actuallly I had been meaning to donate for quite awhile now as well, but seeing as you just recently joined and donated right on the spot, it more or less reminded me that it was high time I contributed a bit as well. So I guess I should thank you for that extra push to get it done.  : )

I'm really looking forward to the patch as well. From what I've heard it's a fantastic game. Though I'm waiting for the English patch rather than attempting to waddle through the Japanese version without too much of a clue of what I'm doing aside from the order of events of Wanderers from Ys.

-SkyeWelse

Offline supergear

• Douche Kings
  • Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Dec. 13, 2006, 11:37:23 PM »
If you install Microsoft's AppLocale, there should be no need for the restarts (from my experience and the feedback I've seen from others). Using either method should work, but both aren't necessary.

AppLocale works just fine for YsF

Offline Blue Suit Riot

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Str8 ^
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Dec. 14, 2006, 04:50:12 PM »
Anybody know if the final patch is going to eliminate the need for all that region stuff?

Offline TDOMMX

• Eager Initiate
  • I won't give up.
    • View Profile
    • Darkside Translations
« Reply #64 on: Dec. 15, 2006, 01:21:04 PM »
Remember that patches in general are applied on top of an existing install of the game; they don't do the initial installation for you.  The only exception I can think of is the Tsukihime translation patch, which searches for a particular file on the original installation disc before extracting the required files onto the hard drive for you (kinda necessary, since the translation was essentially rebuilding the game from scratch).

You're going to need to region-swap or use AppLocale to install the game before you can patch it.  However, once that's done, you'll never have to bother with it again.  NightWolve eliminates (at least, to my knowledge) disc or locale checks performed at runtime, so you shouldn't need to switch between character sets.

Offline Blue Suit Riot

• Hapless Fledgling
  • Str8 ^
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Dec. 15, 2006, 10:21:36 PM »
Win.

Offline aaronl

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Dec. 28, 2006, 06:15:01 PM »
Is the patch out?  Can I get a copy?  :~(

Offline TDOMMX

• Eager Initiate
  • I won't give up.
    • View Profile
    • Darkside Translations
« Reply #67 on: Dec. 29, 2006, 10:36:50 AM »
Is the patch out?  Can I get a copy?  :~(
The patch is only available to contributors (donators and image editors) for closed beta testing.  If you really want to check out the (still incomplete) patch and help NightWolve out at the same, buy him lunch or something via PayPal.  Once the beta is finished, the patch will be complete and available to the public.

Hey, at least Night isn't like Sony asking the early-adopters $600 a head.  8)

Offline pimpmasterkiller

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Dec. 29, 2006, 02:49:25 PM »
I read on some other comment about donations.  LOL about $1 buck is like a slap in the face.  I would donate but PayPal is scamming people and it links to your bank account.  Haven't use it in years and never gonna use it again.  If I see u on the street or something I would slap u a 20.

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #69 on: Dec. 29, 2006, 05:10:16 PM »
Hehe. See if like 100 people were out there donating $1 each, OK, that's different. If there was a high frequency of donations like that, yeah, I would be a pretty happy guy. But that's not the case. Add to that, it only amounts to 77 cents after paypal gets through with it. Can't even buy a pack of M&M's for that anymore. Heh.

I guess what really was annoying is every other donater in the $5-15-20-25 or more range has never made any demands. But the one guy that shows up with a dollar after I make the announcement concerning YsF is the first to make a public post asking for the patch and claiming he donated in the past, I guess thinking that I wouldn't verify his claims. All past donaters already had gotten the patch, negating the possibility of him being one right from the start, unless his email address changed or I failed to add him to my list. I had one email address in my list result in a 'return to sender', but that was a guy who donated $20. On my part, the frequency of "notification of payment received" emails isn't high enough for me to fuck someone over and fail to note it properly. I save them all in a folder, I add the email address to my address book, and then also to a mass emailing list. Not terribly difficult to keep track of them. So, I surely don't buy his story, but he did fork over $6 later in total, which was decent enough.

Anyway, what's this about paypal linking to your bank account? You only need to provide a bank account and get it verified if you want to be able to receive money firstly. With a default account and a CC#, you can just pay people and that's it. But I haven't heard about the linking of the bank account. That and your CC# should be protected. It does share your name and address info when you send money, but that's to be expected because the receiver is acting as a merchant and needs something for verification. About the same as when you swipe your CC# and the merchant gets your name and so forth. I don't need to get your address though, but that would save the trouble if after the transaction I have to mail you something.

Offline duke4711

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Dec. 30, 2006, 01:12:04 AM »
I don't think that Paypal is scamming people, I've been using it for more than five years now without any problems. The problem is there are people going around sending out e-mails masquerading as Paypal trying to get you to enter your account information so they can screw you over. A few days ago, I received a message from Paypal saying that some Ipodman.com guy received my paypent from Paypal of $350 for my Ipod, and to verify this I should enter my username and password. I never even bought a freakin' Ipod! I signed on to my account(Not through this e-mail) and sure enough, there was no record of any payment. I called Paypal about it, and they said that it was another one of these damned scammers. So, again, Paypal isn't scamming people, it's these @ssholes.
Great spirits have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #71 on: Dec. 30, 2006, 01:23:28 AM »
Oh, right, the fake paypal emails. I've gotten a few of those. I can always tell since I have my yahoo account set up to show the full SMTP headers which will allow you to see that while the "From" field has 'paypal.com', the email in actuality was sent from a computer with an entirely different domain providing an instant clue it's a fake. The other thing of course is that they provide a link with the display text set to something like, "http://www.paypal.com/xxxx", but the actual link itself takes you off to some other website. I suppose some people get fooled by that, even with the fact that the top address bar in the new browser window or tab that would open up would no longer have 'paypal.com' in it. But yeah, I've been using it also for about 5 years. I mean, if you wanna shop on places like ebay quickly and conveniently, you gotta have it. That was the main reason I got it.

Offline sideshow

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Dec. 30, 2006, 02:08:43 AM »
I've been using paypal for years and I never got scammed.  Its the way to go for emoney.

Offline pimpmasterkiller

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Dec. 30, 2006, 04:42:00 AM »
I read this guy cry out at this forum http://www.rfextreme.net/forum/galactic-assembly-5/6952-someones-out-ruin-me/

"paypal doesnt investigate fraud unless its over $1500"

It been like 3-5 years and i check out my paypal account yesterday and they still have my old credit card and bank account number on file (Glad it is outdated).  Anyways I'll be glad to write a check if optional.

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
« Reply #74 on: Dec. 30, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »
My bank only allows direct deposits with just the bank routing/account numbers and does have a period of time for you to report unauthorized actions, same with any Credit Card that's worth a damn. Withdrawals have to happen with a signed check or the associated CC# and they know all of my checks' number range, etc. However, since they now give you a Credit Card/Debit Card, you do have to worry should that CC# be stolen. The debit pin number isn't needed to use it anymore. It works just like a CC, but directly withdraws from your bank account. But again, there is a period of time given for you to challenge something unusual.

Anyway, I don't think I believe the guy you linked to. He says, 'my bank said someone cashed a check made out to the name of "Cash"' and that really doesn't make any sense. I agree with the other guys with the "attention whore" pic.

It been like 3-5 years and i check out my paypal account yesterday and they still have my old credit card and bank account number on file (Glad it is outdated).

Why wouldn't they? Unless you deleted your account, it would still have everything you put into it. If you're scared now, delete the bank account and leave the CC# which will just let you buy things. You can either give your CC# to every online merchant you're buying something from, or, if that merchant accepts paypal, you just use that and limit the number of times you have to share your CC# online. That's one of the main purposes of paypal. Of course, if you fall for one of those fake emails or don't choose a good enough password for your account, you might just get hacked.

I do share your paranoia shopping online to an extent. I worry about all sorts of things like identify theft, my CC numbers getting to the wrong person, yadda yadda. As such, I shop very infrequently online and when I do, I try to be careful about it.

Offline duke4711

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: Dec. 31, 2006, 01:07:55 AM »
I've received fake e-mails from Ebay and Yahoo, also. I've even had my Ebay account suspended because of unauthorized access. It really seems like all people are out to do anymore is to try to scam others. About a year ago, I applied and was approved for a new Mastercard online. For two or three weeks I was waiting for the card to show up in the mail, but I never got it. I then got a call from the credit card company saying that I owed $10,000 on a card I had never even received. Some sorry bastard intercepted the card and maxed it out.
But anyway, I get worried about buying stuff online myself. I usually only buy from sites like Amazon.com or Tigerdirect.com, because they've both been around for a long time and I've never had any problems from them.
Great spirits have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein

Offline pimpmasterkiller

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Dec. 31, 2006, 04:18:31 AM »
I'm not really a fan of Ys games and don't really know the story of the series.  All I know is there are two hot angel and was hoping adol to have a orgy with them.  Should of been a Hentai game.  Its good to know people still translating some Jap RPG PC games.  NightWolve's I rather write u a check is there an address.

Note:
30bucks = lap dance = no hard on = 1/4  a song = no panties off/tops = Stripper gets mad.   Priceless.

Offline Neo-Kaiser

• Eager Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Jan. 02, 2007, 07:54:35 PM »
I've received fake e-mails from Ebay and Yahoo, also. I've even had my Ebay account suspended because of unauthorized access. It really seems like all people are out to do anymore is to try to scam others. About a year ago, I applied and was approved for a new Mastercard online. For two or three weeks I was waiting for the card to show up in the mail, but I never got it. I then got a call from the credit card company saying that I owed $10,000 on a card I had never even received. Some sorry bastard intercepted the card and maxed it out.
But anyway, I get worried about buying stuff online myself. I usually only buy from sites like Amazon.com or Tigerdirect.com, because they've both been around for a long time and I've never had any problems from them.
Tigerdirect.com have a bad service and their cookies are recognized as spyware 
by most scanners.

Offline Feena1974

• Hapless Fledgling
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: Jan. 14, 2007, 02:45:22 PM »
Hello everyone! This is my first post on here, and I just wanted to say thank you to NightWolve and everyone else for
all the hard work that has been done in regards to all of the translations. I just made a donation and you guys will always have my support on here! Cheers  ;D

Offline RodaMan

• Hapless Fledgling
  • I'm doing it as hard as I can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: Jan. 16, 2007, 09:19:51 PM »
Hello everyone as well. I just signed up today and donated a quick $25 to NightWolve. I've been reading this page for a while now and I was starting to feel somewhat guilty for having played the Ys I & II patches all the way through. As I work in IT world, I can't even imagine how long it takes to finish something like this. As many others have stated...cudos on the quality work.  :) Ys Book I & II was actually the first RPG I every played for the first gaming console I ever owned (Turbo Duo) and I've been hooked every since. The combination of a quality game with AWESOME music just doesn't get matched all that often. Anyways, I probably played through the original 8 or 9 times and when I stumbled on the updated Japaneese version of Complete I & II, it was time to take a trip back down memory lane. I have to say, I almost enjoyed this translation more then the original. I am extremely excited for the release of the YsF patch as I also own Ys III for the Duo and I thought (despite many peoples contradictory opinion) that it was an excellent game. So once again, good work and thanks for keeping Ys alive here in America where unortunately, Falcom tends to neglect us.  :~(