Last Shout - Posted by: Bernie - Sep. 09, 2020, 04:40:16 PM
WTF is up NW?!!!! ;D

Author Topic: Psycho Kirsten "omgfailure" Miller - a vicious, obsessed, bigoted, evil creep.  (Read 3095 times)

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
Post Status: 40% (Quick Intro for Now, Unfinished)
Updated: 1/30/2016

Name: Kirsten Miller
Aliases: Vorfeed, omgfloofy, omgfailure
Web: http://www.esterior.net/ "Endless History Misery" :P
Twitters: https://www.twitter.com/omgfloofy , https://twitter.com/endlesshistory
Profile: http://www.seldane.proboards.com/user/344 - Made private now it appears... ^_^
Mug:

• Someone called FalcomFan who lives in Japan and coincidentally was responsible for contacting me when Psycho DeuceBag struck deals with XSEED Games in secret to cheat me, once remarked that Kirsten is a "cyber-bully..." This, after she took an interest in him, conducted "investigations" to try to discover his identity, his reasons for being critical of XSEED and what have you, etc. I must admit, at first, I didn't think it was quite appropriate, but after reexamining the idea of someone like her being considered a "cyber-bully," I came to realize, you know, the guy was right! Maybe because she's female, I don't typically associate bullying behavior with the gender, but I came to realize it IS in fact appropriate!
  • Her endless bigoted hate obsession with me is NOT due to her generally stated reasons, it's not what you might think! In a nutshell, it's actually because she's a Far Left political hack and can't stand "right-wingers" being on the Internet... Yes, I expect someone reading this might find such an assessment very questionable, and I respect that, but it's my humble opinion of what lies beneath that bigoted, relentless surface of hers...

Summary: I once made a terrible mistake and worked with a creep in 2006... That creep's alias was omgfloofy (AKA omgfailure!)... What I didn't know at the time was that this very brief encounter would gain me a lasting, twisted, obsessed nemesis for all time by the looks of it! The Wicked Witch of the Warez can hold a grudge, lemme tell ya! The year is f--king 2015 for God's sake, 7+ years and counting, but NOTHING has ever changed; this psycho creep continues her mass demonization campaign of me over the Internet! When I was minding my own business, the same shit, so it didn't really matter what I was or wasn't doing. The coward continued to find places I wasn't present all over the Internet and use opportunities for her "I REALLY HATE TEH NightWolve and so should YOU!!! Listen to me, please! You must hate him with me! It's very important to me!!!" hate campaign. That's how cowards prefer it.

I've come to realize that ignoring her and hoping that she'd finally f--k the hell off wasn't gonna do it... No no no, this psychotic creep wants, needs, no CRAVES, perpetual warfare and needs to get flamed down over and over before she finally decides it's in her interest to f--k off. But, you'd have to be a pretty damn good flamer to achieve something of Mission Impossible status I fear. Thus, a permanent place for her in some kind of Hall of Shame is necessary to track her antics, hold her accountable, when possible, to even serve as a warning to other fan translators not to work with her for fear of this happening to them, etc. This is a mentally unstable person and you do NOT want her developing a creepy and eternal hate obsession with you! Believe me!

I've tried to think, well, what exactly does this psycho witch want from me ? There must be essentially some type of demand(s), right ? At the basic level it's some kind of revenge, but for what ? What exactly did I do to her to justify this perpetual pursuit, in her twisted mind ? I must've cheated her somehow for her to be shadow-boxing me all these years, right ? I must've stolen something from her ? Or, I must've burned her trailer down, right ? Something SERIOUS, right ?? Poisoned her pets or something ?? Nope... Not at all... Understand, with a sociopath, it could be anything, small, petty, or serious, etc.; recall Vision-Z, the worst of the worst, who cyber-stalked me for years with direct aggressive harassment because I banned him from a chatroom, a simple ban. These type of people make a good case for the need for cyber-restraining orders, seriously!

Anyhow, I suspect her "demands" are essentially similar to the infamous swindler Psycho John Schizomaniak, Thomas Lipschultz's crazed, wild-eyed, rottweiler from HG101 who disseminates libel/slander under the guise of "journalism" there and elsewhere who even caught a libel lawsuit from Agness Kaku, the MGS2 translator! Psycho John, in a fine display of what validates his bigotry, said, "I wish that guy would just drop off the face of the translation community." Basically, that's wishing for shutting somebody up. "Waaaaaa, boo hoo! Why can't he just disappear!!!!" That's what it is! He wants to take somebody's microphone away [mine]. That's his inclination towards opposing viewpoints, hence bigot.

So, I would theorize Kirsten's creepy actions across 7 years and counting, shadow-boxing me, keeping tabs on me, etc. they're meant as a form of extortion. In essence, "Shut up and go away, stop criticizing the 99% freeloading, submit to the fan credo ideology that you were wrong to think of DRM disc checks for Falcom games and payware patch models, REPENT REPENT REPENT, and then maybe I'll go away, etc. Well, maybe, hehehehehehehe." That would be my best guess as to what this creep-freak-geek wants from me. Of course, "Leave X.X.XSEED alone!" would be an updated item in her demands. It's not a clear issue, by no means, maybe she's a sadist and it's for sport, mix of all of the above, but this would be my best theory based on my experiences with her publicly and privately.

WORK. IN. PROGRESS.

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!

Offline NightWolve

• Administrator
  • Distinguished Shogun
    • View Profile
    • Ys Utopia.net
** 3/25/2015

TOO damn funny and an amazing coincidence in some respects!!! BOTH psychos do website development and are very computer savvy, unstable, prone to hate obsessions, etc. The difference is the one featured here in LA is much older, but damn if I didn't really think that this was one in the same person! Talk about an amazing if not scary freaking coincidence!

http://datingpsychos.com/psycho/8509/Kirsten-Miller

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I MEAN, COME ON, WHAT WERE THE FRIGGIN' ODDS HERE ?? SAME NAME, SAME M.O., SAME LINE OF WORK [PARTLY], etc.!!! WOW!!!! :P

You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!